Monday, October 26, 2009

hello!

so, i have recently been inspired to start a blog, thanks to my sister, Aly, and cousin, Alicia. so here it goes. enjoy.

it has taken my longer than i thought it would to create this...it is definitely harder than it looks! at least for me haha I've spent a couple hours now trying to get it to look like i want.. but it still isn't there. one day.. haha

life is good. i love all my classes (but one..econ). I've made lots of new friends, and i couldn't have a better room mate! we get along so well and like the same sorts of things. it has turned out really nicely! and by chance, I've gotten to see my mom almost once a month since I've been at school. i guess there are some perks to having braces! haha i get to go home for appointments, which you would think would be annoying, but,so far, it has been sort of nice. especially since my last appointment just happened to fall on homecoming weekend for my high school!

so. my sister, Aly, is getting married super soon! on December 23rd in Dallas. craziness.

it is getting pretty chilly here in salt lake.. i don't know how ready i am for snow.. i know its inevitable though. i have one big winter coat which i am excited to wear, it's way cute! but i have considered hibernation haha i will be bundled up constantly! i really want to build a snow man though..with REAL snow.. texas snow doesn't count as real snow. but, i hear it is suppose to snow tomorrow?! eek. ready or not, here it comes...

favorite song at the moment, "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City.
craving at the moment, purple starbursts
obsession at the moment, christmas music



I've also been missing summer lately, i am ready for it to be here again.now. haha here are some of the pictures and people that i have been missing:
the lake





kathryn&&jessie


caratolmas;;kathrynkimmell;;coreymulder



and lots of other peoplee/events.

overall, summer needs to be here already!!

No comments: